June 11, 2008
Blogactiv is rapidly expanding. Readership has doubled in the last two months. An increasing number of bloggers from all over Europe, individuals as well as organisations is joining our community. iScience, our event blog organised for the French national institute for research in computer science and control (INRIA) at the end of May, is a big success.We have recently re-branded Blogactiv’s visual presentation and added lots of new features to the homepage. Now we are seeking a Director of Blogactiv to maintain the platform’s growth, to expand outreach across Europe and to oversee the commercial development of Blogactiv.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong web experience and, at least, familiarity with web 2.0;
- Entrepreneurial experience as a partner running an organisation;
- Brussels experience and understanding of EU policies, for example work in a media/lobby/NGO, good networks in EU circles.
- Hard-working, bright, entrepreneurial, team-spirit
- Similar experience in a position of trust and verifiable references;
- Interest in partnership, with complete package ‘independent’ compensation + bonus + options, and becoming a shareholder;
- Strong interest in the media and internet;
- Languages: excellent English and good French, other EU languages a plus.
If you feel that your profile corresponds, send relevant CVs with a short covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blogactiv.eu was launched in a beta phase early in 2008 as a complementary service to EurActiv. Blogactiv provides a platform where ‘Europeans Challenge Europe’. Continuing expansion of the Blogactiv.eu site requires a leader familiar with EU policies and web 2.0.Author : Blogactiv Team